How I can help you
With 15 years recent experience as Controller for a 25-person firm, and having started my own packing and shipping retail center, I can offer much advice on managing and growing a small business. My previous corporate career involved accounting and information systems management, so I have a background across many business skills. Assignments included management positions with CSX and Arthur Young, that followed initial years as a systems analyst with RCA Computers.
For the last 10 years, I have also led several environmental non-profits, serving as President and on Boards of Directors. I founded one of these and recruited many members to successfully lobby for funding and program coordination with the local government, so have led many aspects of growing a non-profit.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Professional & Business Services
- BA – University of Pennsylvania – Math major, computer science minor
- MBA – Loyola College of Baltimore