How I can help you
As a CPA, I do receive many tax and business formation questions. However, I truly enjoy mentoring new and existing FINANCIAL businesses.
My best advice is that you should not work for your company, you should SELL your company products or services!
Please do not to seek out SMEs, such as lawyers or CPAs in your search, seek out someone that has experience in your field!! They will be able to answer your MOST important question - HOW DO I GET SALES????!!!! And if needed, HOW DO I GET FUNDING (loans or grants)???
They will also be able to answer the administrative questions as well :)
***If you are seeking tax or accounting help, please note that I can only provide tax links and resources (unfortunately I am mentor and NOT a CPA for SCORE or its mentees, I am unable to answer specific tax or accounting questions, such as: what kind of entity should I be? what do I need to file? etc. but can send you links that explain some choices).
My current and past experiences include: - Portfolio Administrator: Asset/Debt Management of Risk Adjusted Portfolios. - Auditor of SEC Compliance, Risk, Accounting and Tax Policy - Business, Minority Interest and Personal Valuation Expert - Forensic Accounting Expert for Fraud, Embezzlement and Tax Evasion - Risk Manager and Valuation Expert for Derivatives
- Habitat for Humanity, Board Member & Site Coordinator - Arlington, VA chapter
- Beyond Boundaries, RVA 2021-Present
- Coach Jr. Golf, 1st Tee RVA 2021- Present
- SCORE Pittsburgh 2012-2021 and RVA SCORE 2021- Present
- Behar Charities 2022 - Present
Areas of Expertise
- Business Plans / Startup Assistance
- Finance & Insurance
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing